Three all-day workshops will be held on February 28th
- Amphibian Identification Instructor: Chuck Peterson, Idaho State University
- Fish Health in Aquaculture - FULL as of 1/27/2017 Instructor: Jamie Mitchell, Idaho Dept. of Fish and Game
- Career Development Training Instructor: Jericho Whiting, BYU-I
- ESA Overview and Section 7 Consultation Instructor: Janice Engel, US Fish and Wildlife
- Introduction to Program R - FULL as of 1/27/2017 Instructor: Brett Roper, USFS-NSAEC and John Horne, Idaho Dept. of Fish and Game
- Merging of Aquatic and Terrestrial Habitats - Principles to Improve Success - FULL as of 2/14/2017 Instructor: Jeanne McFall, Idaho Dept. of Fish and Game
- Technical Manuscript Editing and Review - Surviving Peer Review Tour/Workshop Organizer: Jesse Trushenski, Idaho Dept. of Fish and Game
It is possible to register only for a workshop and not attend the meeting, if you so choose, however the info at the meeting is so cool, why not stick around? Registration will be available at the door at the Boise Centre on Tuesday, February 28th.
Information and Assistance
If you have any questions about the workshops, contact Matt Corsi for answers!